First of all: YAY!!! It's summer!
Second of all: to everyone who pretends to be celebrities for some stupid reason, like they all have nothing better to do, or they just have some sick mind: KNOCK IT OFF!!! NO ONE'S GONNA LIKE YOU ANY BETTER BECAUSE YOU PRETEND TO BE ROBERT PATTINSON ON FACEBOOK. DEAL WITH IT. IF ANYTHING, THEY'D JUST HATE YOU MORE.
Third of all: I'm sad. And angry. I was supposed to be going to my friend's end of school party, and I was already sad about it before, and now I can't go, and I'm just so confused right now and why are people so stupid sometimes?
Not my friend, but those people that pretend to be celebrities on Facebook. I HATE THEM. I was on Facebook earlier, and there was some guy that claims he's Vincent Martella, but I don't believe him. I mean if you pretend to be a celebrity, who puts "the real one" on their display name? Another way I can tell, he's nearly hiding his face. He might look like him when his face is in shadows, but I think I can tell when my celebrity obsession is real or not.
Something funny happened the last few days of school. That guy that I called "Steve" in one of my earlier posts, said something funny in class on a dare. This Barbie told him if he yelled, "I'm special. I love you, (his friend)!", she would give him a box of candy. He did and it was so funny, but then she only gave him the box, not the candy. It was so hilarious! Then this other girl said, "But wouldn't that mean you were cheating on your girlfriend?", and "Steve" said "No, it means I'm bi." So every time I told that story, at the end, I said "So Pinkit finally admitted he was bi." (Pinkit's the other nickname my friend and I gave him) Hahaha! It was so funny!
When I told this story to one of my friends who hates Pinkit, he was so shocked, I actually had to ask this girl I hated for proof that he actually did say that. She confirmed it and we both had a good laugh over it.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Reasons Why I'm Sad, Angry, Amused, and Hate People who Pretend They're Celeberties On Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am drusillah from Fanpop. :)
I just wanted to share my opinion if it's ok also with you, I would suggest not coloring so many words as it's a little chaotic and tiring on the eyes. I personally like color very much, so maybe you can use it creatively in some other way :)