Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My friend is so AMAZING! We have field day tomorrow.
Watching "Everybody Hates Chris". I was talking to my friend Alexia and I said Rochelle is a ghetto snob, and Alexia thought I said "ghetto snails". Then she was like "ghetto snails rock!"
I scared my friend Ugene today. One minute I was talking to her, and then I stopped talking for a few seconds, and then I yelled, "but that depends!" She got so scared, she almost fell out of her chair! It was funny.
For all you people who go on Fanpop, I have an announcement. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join my club on Fanpop!!! You have to have an account to join a club, but here's the link anyway:
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/vincent-martella
If you join, I'd really appreciate it if you add content. I could really use the support.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment