
I have a random question for you guys: Did you know that the guy who plays Chris's friend, Greg, on "Everybody Hates Chris" does the voice of Phineas from that Disney Channel show, "Phineas & Ferb"? Cuz I sure as hell didn't!
I bought the "Twilight" series today. Hooray! If I don't seem that excited it's cuz I'm sort of pissed off right now, so if you don't like reading about people's angry rambling, I suggest you don't read this part. I just can't make up my mind! I HATE when I do that! And that's a lot.
A few days ago, I tried to e-mail my friend a video from YouTube, but it didn't work. Are you supposed to copy and paste all that crap they put in that box that says "embed" when you click on it? What I did was I clicked on "share", then on "embed", or something, & copied all that crap in the box & pasted it in an e-mail directly from Yahoo and sent it to my friend. That is what you're supposted to do, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment